- The system is designed to position and to set the Toe / parallelism of the Rear Axles with respect to the geometric center line of the Multi-axle Chassis sequentially in a dynamic vehicle assembly line.
- Alignment to be done at the time of integrating the Axles with the moving Chassis itself in order to eliminate the alignment or to minimize the adjustments at the End Of Line.
- The main components of the system are Camera Hub adaptors with two pair of source LED’s for acting as the chassy reference integrated with PC software.
- Battery powered Camera hub adaptors suitable for continuous 16 hours operation when fully charged for 8 hours.
- Software guided process sequence.
- The System has provision for Automatic data pushing to Manufacturing Engineering System (MES).
The final alignment data is stored in a database in relation to each chassis number with automatic XMR chart generation can be used for quality control purpose.